Appin Hillclimb

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Aslan

Reaction score
Hey guys, went to Appin to day and went in the trials with my dad and we found a hill climb and i tried it on the side were it wasn't very tall and vertical then after that i went straight to the biggest one and i did it! In the video it dosent look very steep but it actually is and sorry about the quality, dad recorded it on his phone.
Please give some constructive criticism because thats like me 4 or so time ever doing a hillclimb.
And in one of them i do a one footer :D
In both videos im doing the highest one on the hill.
Cheers Andrew

YouTube - Appin Hillclimb #1

YouTube - Appin Hillclimb #2

Rate, Subscribe, and Comment :p

more speed.. better gear selection..bigger motor..bigger hill :D

lol.
seriously..
more pace!!

just dont end up..
gomerhill.jpg

with to much!
Uwe2.jpg

haha ok, i asked our freind that was him us and hes a really good rider he has a yz450 and he said to go in 2 second gear and keep a solid speed (fast) and don't let down your speed your your come straight back down.. with your bike.

yeah highish revs in 2nd i found is the best espically whe out bush riding up steep hills that go for 100 meters, lol, dont let the momentum drop or ya wont make it up

when i was trail riding on the klx couple weeks ago , i was hitting really really long hills that took ages , and i was usually in 2nd but it kept getting slower and slower till i had to go to first , and even no its slow it powered up anything!!! i clamped my legs to the tank and hung over the front bars and the rear just dug straight in and got up anything i tried....

takes abit of practice to get use to trails but there is alot of techniques that help as well.

Yeh, well i like trials as much as i like motocross tracks.. but im better at trials.. but now with my new engine i can just about jump all the table tops at appin in the up to 80cc track (i think ) and up to 100c track.. but coz i got thumpstar i can ride on either.

Latest posts

Back