appin mx track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk

Reaction score
does anyone know if your bike gets checked for faulty parts, loose spokes bar ends and stuff like that upon entry

i realise its a motocross track but im not going there for racing just riding this sunday

what are you riding there? didn't you sell your 160? sorry off topic and not helpful, just wondering :)

does anyone know if your bike gets checked for faulty parts, loose spokes bar ends and stuff like that upon entry

i realise its a motocross track but im not going there for racing just riding this sunday

If your asking that, it sounds like you shouldnt be riding it.

what are you riding there? didn't you sell your 160? sorry off topic and not helpful, just wondering :)

haha no i didnt im not really sure what im doing with it yet but yes that what i will be riding there

If your asking that, it sounds like you shouldnt be riding it.

i dont have any rear brakes thats the only issue i personally dont really use rear brakes anyway but i know if i was racing they wouldnt let me for OH&s reasons was just wondering if its the same deal at a track, i know its not the case at pacific park but thats not really a motocross track its just random tracks here and there

They don't check anything all they want is the entry fee $$$ and that's it they didn't check my crf over at all and it had loose by the end of the day what a crap track it is...

They don't check anything all they want is the entry fee $$$ and that's it they didn't check my crf over at all and it had loose by the end of the day what a crap track it is...

do you know of any other tracks riding spots in sydney newcastle area

as if go to appin, there is a pit bike track but i mostly ride on the 150 track and the big bike track. They dont give a S*** the big track is fair fun deep ruts good jumps and fun hills berms ect and you also have your bush track which is really fun especially if you have a few mates (and i used to ride on all of em with my dpro 140)

yeh they dont check anything aye, i used to put my stocker in the boot and just drive straight in and say im havin a look haha !

Latest posts

Back