appin NSW

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ISEY13

Reaction score
anyone keen to hit up appin this sunday??
i heading out with the missus n sister who are just having a hack about?? more the merrier!!

Cost? Address? Requirments?

Big bikes allowed?

I'm keen even if I go riding on Saturday.

would love to come if i could get down there :)

address dont kow its called macarthur motorcycle park or sumthing or other.. i beeen going for ages but no idea wat it called or add.. have to search on net.. it just near campbelltown..

big bike allowed but u cant ride fitties n thumper on the main mx track ( big bikes only )
has afew small trails to ride with full size n pitties..

price is $50 for a day ride pass.. not really worth signing up as it for a yr ( jan to dec) not from when sign up... if ya no wat i mean..

requriements ..
theres a thumpster/pitty track... only thmpsters on it.. same as a 150cc track.. anything from thumpsters to r80s are on it..

all full sized bike are on the mx track or trails only..

slow speed thru out compound unless u wanna leave early.. ( ya get booted )
theres a lil kids 50 track.. stockers can ride this but the parents will whinge a tad if ya ride like a kent when theres lil dudes on track... helmets worn at all times..

Shrimpy what bike you got? Might be able to fit it in back of car with mine?

I'll come.. What car you drive and bike you taking?

I'm in a troopie and have a yz125..

bulldog mate ive got a yz85 so a smaller version of yours pretty much :)

hay if anyone is organizing a ride day im in and have mates who are to we all ride mini bikes and keen to hit the tracks

Latest posts

Back