Applying Graphics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter16

Reaction score
What is the best way to put graphics on your bike?
because im worried, ill stuff it up

Ive heard that if you make a weak solution of dish washing liquid with water, then spray it on the plastic, you are able to position the sticker with out it sticking, then dry it with a hair dryer, and once the water drys, the sticker becomes adhesive again.

does that work?
can anyone clarify?
or does anyone have a better way?

Thanks
Peter

Thanks, any other tips?
what is the most effective way of removing the old stickers?
Thanks again
Peter

i always just peel a little bit of stick it down good in the right spot and if everything lines up then slowly work back from that point, it works a treat and if you dont get it the first time you just pull the small amount stuck down up and go again till you get it right, i have also heard that the dishwashing liquad trick works but dont trust it as its another medium between the plastic and sticker but if it works and your comfitable with it go that way

i got 2 small stickers on alright, but the rear mud guard was an epic failure, so as a last resort i out it back on the backing it came on, and will attempt it later, but its just bull shit. coz the guard is as curves it just bubbles! i havent even attempted the main ones yet (covering fuel tank)

yes i know what you mean with the rear guard, they deff. didnt think about putting a sticker on there when they designed all the curves, i usually do my best to get it to conform and then pull out the stanley to fix up any parts that dont behave or look like theyll come up after time

Latest posts

Back