april fifty of the month

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Running a DNM MST-BAG DNM MST-BAG 1000LBS SPRING SHOCK REMOTE RESERVOIR - eBay Other Makes, Bike Parts, Motorcycle Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 13-Apr-08 12:19:41 AEST)

Extra Pics
IMG_1914Medium.jpg

IMG_1927Medium.jpg

IMG_1941Medium.jpg

IMG_1957Medium.jpg

good work spoon ....it looks sik

thinking of a graphics kit any time soon?

good work spoon ....it looks sik

thinking of a graphics kit any time soon?

hehe cheers
umm not going for a graphics kit for a while as these still look good and there are other area's I think the money could be better spent on my bike still. Function over fashion any day.

hey master spoon
reckon u can tell us wat brand and model those tyres are??
really wouldn't mind getting into motards :)

Yeah no probs they are
Dunlop TT92 100/90-12 Front
Dunlop TT92 120/80-12 Rear
When the distributors have them in stock any bike shop that can get dunlops can get them in for you. Retail prices are Front $99 Rear $109 from memory.
I got mine from Two Wheel Tyres in Blacksoil, so if your a Brisbane fella maybe try them, apparently I got the last set and more stock was months away......

looking good spoon dude the tyres look like they should be good stuff to what are they like compared to the tyres you had on before?

Saber

ahh chalk and cheese Saber chalk and cheese.
Every time I pushed real hard on the kenda's they broke away, I have had about 2 front end losses on the Dunlops but that was when I was really really cranking it hard.
Pretty sure I'm gonna wear the edges away first as like the middle of my front tyre is still smooth but the edges are all roughed up. If you look in the pics you can actually see which parts of the tyres I use....

Latest posts

Back