Archerfield 22/12/2007 pics & vids

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterSpoon

Reaction score
So we went and played silly people at the track at Archerfield, was first time for all of us but we all had a ball.
There were several people out taking photo's and video so as we receive them they will get thrown up in here. If you have any feel free to add them yourselves or you can email them to me and I can host and post them.

So we start with what Pete and Graham got on there phones, not great but pictures and vid none the less
motard1.jpg

motard2.jpg

Movies not working for some reason, so Pete has ziped them up into one file for you. Click http://www.onsiteitservices.com.au/motard.zip to download all movies play in quicktime

was lots of fun ... i learnt alot about bike control and braking and were not to brake....... cant wait to do it again need some more guys though ''nudge nudge'' sean and zack

all you guys up in the qld area seem to have all these good places to ride and motard tracks where i live theres none of that but is a fair bit of offroad but i rele want to get into motard looks fun would love to come up for to qld for a couple weeks and go riding and do some motard but wouldnt have any where to stay and acomodation is a killer for the pocket but will try get up there one day

yea i know i missed again

dam it work dude work im flat out ,i only get chrissy day off

i wanna buy a jet ski:)

Well i went out to Archerfield today and to be honest it was for the drift event on their today (as i was a photographer for the drift event), turned up mega early and the Motards were so decided to watch then take pics was great i'll definately be coming to more in the future.
Wish i had of taken more pics but took hardly any (hope they are'nt too big).

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m1.jpg

m4.jpg

ps this is my first time shooting them so be kind lol.

Very nice photos mate, especially for your first shoot. Keep at it :)

absolutely loving your work mate
awesome shot of me if I do say so myself.

for those of you that are slightly confused GhettoPanda and RedTriangle^ are both photographers that photograph the drifting they do at Archerfield, as it looks they will quite possibly be taking photo's of the minimotards there aswel and with the quality of the pics already posted looks like a good way to get some wicked action shots.

btw guys if your gonna be coming and taking photo's of minimotards on a regular basis did you want to let us know prices on hi-res copys of your shots? I would love a Hi-Res copy of
m3.jpg

also do you have any objections to me linking to those photo's on another forum?

Last edited:
Hey Masterspoon,

Definitely no objective to you linking to other forum. We will trying to come out to take photos as much as we can as myself and Red Triangle have other commitments. As Far as pricing goes there's some options.

Firstly is getting prints done, the following sizes are all in inches

6 x 4 $5.00
5 x 7 $10.00
8 x 12 $20.00
A4 $35.00

then there is buying the image as an e-mailed file (full sized high-res photo) which is $35.00 or if you buy 5 images then it's $100.00 so $20.00 each.Now with that you can get yourself and 4 other people just ask for the 5 photo package and i'll still do it for that price so does'nt have to be just you.

Also all my prints or e-mailed are not watermarked like net images.
I am working on my website at the moment but if you are wanting pics from a day you have been too pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]
tell me date and rough description of bike and i'll send you sample pics and you can pick from there.

As for Red Triangle just check out his website for prices

RED TRIANGLE PHOTOGRAPHY~

hey top shots
very impressed

to bad i wasnt there but some 1 has to work for a living
we aint all born with a silver spoon in the mouth hehehe

looking good spoony ,BTW

now as for the jet ski idea ,was just a joke im in the midst of purchaceing a block of land well a small property, anyways im a bit busy with work ,coz im gunna build it so they will come ,coz i dont have any contacts i need to build it myself ,then there's the pallets i have to supply for pete ,the list goes on

will try to make it real soon tho

merry xmass kids

spoon how did ya go getting that ass end to backin

p.s nice shots u did good moto is hard to shoot right

yeah backing it was a fair bit harder with lots of traction
where I was playing at home is fairly slippery so I could overcome the problem of really shit front brakes, not so at the track. Am in the process of stepping the brakes up a notch then I'll probably try again.

Track is to tight to really try back it in anywhere tho, well except for just posing......

might try get some footage of me sliding threw the carport for you all anyways.

do that it will be funny as

good to see ya had a good ride

it feels good when you learn somthing you feel like your getting somwhere on the skill side of things

Yeah you can see as the photos go on yous were cornering harder as the day went on.

Latest posts

Back