archerfield australian titles

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corey58

Reaction score
jst trying to get all the info on the track guys pls help.

the track is full tar but will they be adding an dirt part? also been told it is very tight..... arould what gearing would be used..

also some very sad new dad rang the man runing the show down there to get some motor info and he said my motor the DOHC more then likely wont be loud to be used!! so not cool man..... so if that the case i be putting in the new T-REX motor i hope....

yeah sure to be all tar , says on oz minimoto all the rules . i hope to practise this sat . dont know if i ll be competitive on a 125?

all tar Dupends what u mean by tight. but normal skid gards on your knees and leathers should be fine some prefer full face but any helmat works also i suggest wearing glass's if you arnt wearing goggle even with Full face. other then that just find out what bike you need and your set.

yeah sure to be all tar , says on oz minimoto all the rules . i hope to practise this sat . dont know if i ll be competitive on a 125?
there actually is dirt
and there is no 140 class as far as i know

must be full face helmut. with goggles or visor ok .i am racing pocket aswell !entries close this friday. late noms 50% more.hope its a good turn out on 22 23 march .

is up to 140cc.hell yeah ihope there is dirt.do they run it on practise days? i know thet hate the dirt getting on the track .

no dirt on practice days
but ull see it there is two rollovers and a big birm

it doesnt say if they will run the dirt during aus champs .

hey all aussie mini motard n pocket bike champs rd1 easter sat and sun @archerfeild . includes dirt section ! up to 140cc 4strokers . late entries possible .

Latest posts

Back