archy 29th

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dafunk

Reaction score
i hope to bring 3 motards this weekend ! 2x minis 1x big one. i will know by tonight .:eek:

i am not sure wat i am bring most likely just the little ones but will let you know before then

thanks jovi . i wont bring the 400 if yours isnt there. id prefer not to bring it if second mini turns up in time.
the second mini is hope fully faster . mid size with yx 160cc bombed up !!
pen camera and new disc has turned up!!!!
will see if i can get both out , more the merrier.

i think the week after titles will be a better time to take the big bikes. less people there i think

barry's shop is at the track now so practice is anytime. Just give him a call before hand and ask..

yeah other mini is 50/50 for this weekend .
save it for friday show holiday down here ! although i could be building bike if parts turn up.
how long should i charge the camera for nocrf?

just got my new brakes and new front tyre is fitted. not sure if i still have the the original bolts to mount the caliper though......................

just got my new brakes and new front tyre is fitted. not sure if i still have the the original bolts to mount the caliper though......................

looks like number 2 mini wont b there this weekend.
i do hope to have 2 motards going at the aussies titles
the other newbi rider will be on the old tyres .its his first time at the track , 5th sept morning practise ,then he will RACE!!!
anyway will see how it goes .;
camera there its working well.
let me know what ya need to sort it out jovi. i can bring some shit up.

bike seems to be fine after finding some bolts and draining the old fuel. We will have our 2 mini's there should be good to get out there on it again. its been a year since the missus started riding so she is pumped to get a feel for how she has improved over that time.

great day n great photos!!thanks for doing times too!!!londin
not much out of my camera mainly in the pits .will sort better mount .
number 2 bike here with parts .i wanna ride it.
rider2 gunna get the same tyres for his mount.
bring it on!!!

No a problem! Best lap time I did with the stopwatch was 22.67sec on the large conf. track! Going to be interesting to see what lap times there are going to do next weekend at the camps!

good to see heaps of motards 'ey!!!

i was the dude with the blue and black bike with cop lights on the front.. and got kicked off in seniors cause i was meant to be in juniors.. was fun to see heaps of people out there..

Sounds like a great day - I was at Willowbank Jamboree - Qualified with 10.37 at 139.5 mph/225kph- See how the racing goes today.
See you all in 2 weeks.

If anyone is keen to try there bike at Willowbank here is the best place -- Bikes only

Motoaus.com - Shootout | Drag Racing | Race

Last edited:
6 sleeps then racing!!
yx 160 crankcase swap done .
test ride with knobbies on tar spins into 3rd!!
its way faster than the other bike , its the number 1 bike now.
motard wheels on . just need some chain links.

Latest posts

Back