Archy + Pete + Me + Go Pro =...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get some shots of you next time we're out too! I'll be away for the next three weeks, but should be there after that.

And as a side note, TT92's don't like being left for 9 months and not ridden. They go all gooey and take quite a while to start gripping again.

I'll get some shots of you next time we're out too! I'll be away for the next three weeks, but should be there after that.

And as a side note, TT92's don't like being left for 9 months and not ridden. They go all gooey and take quite a while to start gripping again.

9 month, has it really been that long! Like the HD, looks good. Is it wide angle as well? Do you have the add-on screen for quick viewing?

Yeah 9 months, far too long! Won't be that long again though.
It has a full 1080p HD mode, but the viewing angle is actually less, the 960p mode gets the best fisheye type view. I don't have the screen, cause with the amount the 960 mode gets in you just have to point it in the general direction and it gets what you want in! I've been thinking about getting the extra battery pack though, for double the battery life.

Latest posts

Back