are there any performance kits/upgrades for atomik link 250

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well how about a little more information?

What exactly are you looking to get out of your bike? I'm assuming more power, but please provide a little more detail. Also, a link to the bike/picture will encourage people to help more.

dont care, anything to make it go faster, stroker kits, cams, etc, i dunno im new to motorbike riding..

Link 250
Genuine Overhead Cam LONCIN Generation 2
Water-Cooled
5 SPEED Manual - 1N2345 (1 Down, 4 Up)
MIKUNI Carburettor
Electric + Kick Start
14" Rear Wheel - 17" Front Wheel
Alloy Anodised Handlebar, Front Forks, Fuel Cap, and Muffler Tip
Adjustable Upside Down Forks
Nitrogen Charged Adjustable Rear Gas Shock
Front Hydraulic Disc Brake, Single Piston Caliper
Rear Hydraulic Disc Brake, Single Piston Caliper
3L Fuel Capacity
Genuine KMC #428 Chain
High Durability ABS Polymer Fairings
Alloy Anodised Wheels
850mm Seat Height

Link250M-Black-thu-1.jpg

i did put a bigger carby on mine and it worked a treat lol but then it tore the rest of the bike apart, ie; twisted the frame , destroyed swingarm bushes and tore the rear sprocket out of the hub lol, so i fitted it all to a rolling xr250 i had in the yard

definatlly look into a new carbie and decent air filter, exhaust maybe ... if you never hit top speed can probablly gear it to have more torque or top end depending. check out DHZ and other stores that sponser this site, they have quality parts galore. good luck.

I have one of these my self, and I have noticed by doing an exhaust, new carbie, playing with different settings, as well by a different air filter. A good spark plug also helps, but the best thing is fuel. BP ultamate and mixxing that with a bit of octane booster gives it that little more kick. I run after every service 3-5 tanks i run just a carbie cleaner through for one tank to keep the fuel system clean.

gday bigmoss, was hoping to ask about the carbie cleaner your talking about ..... do you grab this from supercheap or similar store ? you say "just a carbie cleaner" does this mean it doesnt mix in with fuel or?
do you ride it with this stuff in or just let it idle?

BP ultamate and mixxing that with a bit of octane booster gives it that little more kick. I run after every service 3-5 tanks i run just a carbie cleaner through for one tank to keep the fuel system clean.

why u would use a carbie cleaner additive if ur using BP ultimate, bp claim that there ultimate range of unleaded has an additive that helps keep the fuel system clean.

www.drive.com.au

or isnt this enough to keep a fuel system on a trail/off raod motorbike clean?
just curious.. is this somehting most people do.. should i be doing this??

^^^ don't worry about honda fag, he's just upset that china bikes are fun to ride

but seriously you don't need hi-octane fuel and additives n all that crap, just feed it unleaded. If you want performance get a decent carby

lolz ... someones bitter ..... are all 503 of his post's in the forums this informative and helpfull?

pretty yea, just goes around bagging china's. thinks he's everyone's hero cuz he rides a honda lol

Latest posts

Back