are these ebay bikes any good?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep and just remember you get what you pay for mate. if you can stretch your budget a bit or save it would be better. what is your budget?? might help in choosing a bike

as above, if you let us know what sort of $$ you have to spend we may be able to suggest something better.

about $600 shipped is my budget I have been looking at the atomik's as well and they seem to the same price and are only $95 to send them + the 140's are going for the same price as the 125's but on there website there double the price and the 125's are like $900 so how can they sell them so cheap on ebay they are the same bike arnt they?

dnt buy off there website ebay all the way i think there website is useless and they sell them so cheap coz they prob order 600,000 bikes at a time which prob costs them $200 a bike

or even try go second hand. where you from? might pick up something ok around u

or even try go second hand. where you from? might pick up something ok around u

Im from the Illawarra Ive been looking at 2nd hand ones but most people want like $400 for them, but for a couple of hundred more I can get a new one I dont really want to buy somones eles problems eather if you know what I mean. the bike will be taken with me on the draw bar of my camper trailer when we go away and used by me and my son just to muck around on and have some fun.

I brought one of these for my lil sister. If you wanna cruise around and not jump etc there great. She has riden hers a few times and it's been great for her I paid $330 delivered

Latest posts

Back