Are these good?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G,Day Rodbox

mate could u tell me the size of your son and his weight and age and experience level

this will help us to tell the best bike for him

as for there 250 range in the China imports ,id stay well away from them

i think there of bad build quality with underpowered motors and very less than impressive suspension.This is my personal opinion and some may disagree,but i think you'll find most of the members have the same view on the larger China imports .

as for the bike ,i would probably go this way with a mid sized mini bike
IE..PITPRO>>140XR

awsome bike well built for under 1300 hundred to your door

here's a link

2007 140XR PITPRO RACE, DIRT BIKE THUMPSTAR PIT TRAIL - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes Boats. (end time 06-Oct-07 21:00:00 AEST)

1 or our sponsors >>Maylands Performance MPE also stock this bike
and if you mention your a miniriders members you get a great discount

Brian is the owner of the shop and he's a top guy who's a member on miniriders

I wish you the best of luck with your purchase

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice snitch

I showed the boy your opinion and he took a look at the website - but then fell in love with the big pit-pro 250

Says it looks a mean ass mother!

Guess I should have known huh!

hey np your more than welcome yes i forgot they have a 250

it's probly better than most the others as there pittys are great

but im still a lil wary on the big bike range of imports
its a shame he doesnt like the smaller mid rage pittys as there tip top

tell him to take a look at some of jonos vids or mine in our vid section and he will see how much fun we have on the smaller bikes

pluse you dont need heaps of room to ride them jonos track is a back yard job but still way fun,also to transort a large bike is a pain ,as i onlly havce a4x4 wagon so i can fit 2 lil pittys in there no worries

cheers and im sure whatever he chooses youll have 1 happy lil fella there

goodluck

I would steer clear of the chineese 250cc bikes. Much better off getting a used Jap 80cc or 125cc (the chineese bikes are slow as a wet week). If you want a china the 140cc pit pro would be a much better bike than any chineese 250 IMO.

Latest posts

Back