are thses forks worth the money

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no those forks are a great improvement over any stock fork.

are they worth price its going for or can you get them cheaper some were else

Well ESD sell them for $700, thats about as cheap as they sell for.

how about dhz on ebay?? he sells them there going for $450

got mine for $375 from Elstars but had some trouble fitting em to my bike. DHZ would have been a better choice for me as I got my bike from there too but at the time he was only doing the crappy AS-03s

The main shaft did not fit the existing bearings in the headset & I ended up having to get another shaft machined. Also I ended up having to buy a new front brake setup from DHZ made especially to suit the Fastace forks. It was a pain but they area bloody good fork and worth the trouble.

I would have to say this is the biggest pain in owning a China bike, each brand or factory makes ém a little different so getting preformance parts to fit is very hit & miss.

Hey guys thanx for the support here Your killing me,!!!!!!!..........check out our website we carry those forks at a great price.Support the sponsors that support this Forum guys !!!

Cheers Brian

Wow they are great prices!! Most of the stuff is $40 to $100 cheaper!

They are a quality fork. As far as a front end upgrade, you will be hard pressed finding a fork with that quality for the money.
But I have seen them go cheaper but only by a few dollars.
It all depends on how long you are willing to wait!

yer i can wait for a cheaper price cause iant in no rush to get the forks right away just a work in progress

Ive got some stuff from ESD and they were cheaper than the others some stuff. it pays to shop around

brought mine off elstars for 350 but had to but front brake for $50 to fit fork, if your putting the forks on the twin pipe chrome frame like the pit pro's the bottom bearing wont fit. I brought a set of bearings for a CRF 50 $89.00 and went down to a local engineering place and had a bush made for the bottom bearings to fit the tube $20.00. There's a really good post that i posted that one of the senior members gives you all a few options for fitting the forks to you bike. But the forks are excellent and a good price for the complete kit.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back