Are we a pac of meat heads?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
racing is once a month on the second weekend of every month.... racing was Sunday just gone.. so next5 race is a month away.. but practice is all other weekends.. they have a 12 inch class but the put adults on 10 inches in em.. but we are all there to have fun.. once i get my suspension i will be racing and i know i wont be winning anything lol... i never been on a track before only ever ridden on mate property.. plus the more support we get they might get a B class for us noobs... lol

On that Tim, they will run the 10" and 12" classes seperate, but until we get a good number of entries in both classes we ask for them to run them together, as it makes it a lot more fun.

And yeah Cordogs, you can practice Wednesday and Friday afternoons, and then all day Saturday and Sunday. Membership is also available which makes practice days and race days a lot cheaper too. Well worth it.

cheers for that swapper

lol! tried to add rep for the extra info but i gotta give some rep some where else first

Yeah Cordogs, the two actual classes they are running are Stock 50 class, and 12 Open class. They were letting me run Stock 50 class with my mod CRF 50. So I guess its really 10" and 12" as a lot of the other guys running stock class are running 88cc. So at the moment all bikes race together but are scored seperately. You shouldnt be worried about your bike or if you havent raced before, its awesome fun being out there battling other guys on minis.

Well no there isnt. But there isnt enough guys racing minis at the moment for it to be an issue. As long as you are riding a mini bike, you can race the mini bike class.

You fella's there all the time I might p.m one of ya's for a ride out there. Its a bit hard rounding up the boys for a ride. Work commitments, laziness ;) that sorta thing!

Yeah definitely put something up in a thread Cordogs, and get a couple of other minis out there. You shouldnt have a problem getting a couple of guys keen.

I managed to get my brother in law and my best mate to buy one now his mates buying one, I've know another 2 blokes with them that only just learned of parklands and are keen to ride, I'll try and round em up n bring em to a friday sesh maybe one of you boys can show us the ropes?

Yeah as Dynamics said, come out to the ride day, and meet a bunch of guys who ride minibikes. A good bunch of dudes, and you will have plenty of guys to ride with in the future by the end of the day too. Only 8 days away now too, so not long to wait.

Yeah definitely be there, me and a mate are gona head out there this friday coming too if any of ya's are there come and say g'day I'm on dpro 160 with the hart n huntington graphics!
Whats a good time to rock up on sat?

Latest posts

Back