Are we doing FOTM this year?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What number of bikes shoud be entered?

• Total voters
I dont mind either way, there's always a few good months of entries and voting then it dies in the ass.

^^^ I think a big reason the voting has died is the lack of a poll in the forum sidebar. It used to be you log on and oh cool a poll is going on, half the newies probs dont even know there is a fotm section

Well you setup the comp Carlts and let me sort the sidebar poll thingy. ;)

kk, I'll make a poll, so FOTM March-April, what bike number? how about 8? thats a compromise bully

I'm happy with what ever number but not many people entre any more that's why I said five. See how the poll goes ;)

kk, I'll make a poll, so FOTM March-April, what bike number? how about 8? thats a compromise bully

Should be more, upto 10 before xx/xx/xx date . i voted 5 as minimum .. but if 2 people enter one month and 10 then next if its how it rolls.. run the 1 vs 1 anyways IMO .. not like there's a prize or anything it just about the glory

5 bikes. That way we can at least have a few months running.

10 bike comps, month after month seem to run out too quick.

Yer that makes sense ^

Every month you get a different type of response so just let however many up to 10.

Doesn't seem to be much interest in these of late?

I haven't seen anyone ask for one in a while. Maybe Brendon scared everyone off! :D lol

I think you should keep posting it up though , I know some months are stronger than others.
But you don't want to not post up fotm , it's one of , possibly the best threads on the forum & people love showing off their rides.
If fotm is not posted , I reckon it could make the site look disengaged to members.

Yep gotta keep them rolling on, Ive got another bike to enter Bahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back