AS 03 pumptrouble

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themountain

Reaction score
I got some of this cheapass Fastaceforks here and wanted to check the pressure in the legs but my Specialized pressurepump won´t fit on the valves???:confused: ...anybody got the same trouble??Do I need this stupid pump from fastace?:mad:

Don't know what pump you have but I had the AS02's and I got a high pressure pump from a mountain bike shop. Works great and doesn't cost a fortune.

^^^^^^^^^^Ignore that post.....I just realized it was a dummy compression adjuster not air valves. :confused: :eek:

"AS-03 have chrome steel construction on the legs and are only 35mm. They also have a dummy compression adjuster that does nada. Still a reasonable fork just have to mod them yourself like any other fork to make them work for you."

My bad...Just trying to help. :rolleyes:

Edit: Man I can be a dumb ass sometimes....Sorry

Is it a French valve is it? i can't remember the name for them but i have a couple on various bikes and it's if it's one of those just grab an adapter.

The reason they use them is they are meant to hold higher pressures.

Presta...no...it looks like a normal tirevalve but it seams to be bigger??

Last edited:
get a extention from a tyre shop they are used on truck rims.thats what i did to pump mine up.

Presta valve... i was going to say that but didn't wanna look stupid and i guess it doesn't really matter now cause it's not one of those.

Latest posts

Back