As02 Forks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Is Anyone Running Aso2's?if So Can Anyone Tell Me What Sort Of Air Pressures To Run In Them.

I recieved this in an email from fastace themselves. Im currently running the pressures for the 65kg rider and i weight about 80kg. I am pretty happy with them as they are set now.
For the FAST ACE AS-02 USD fork, the standard oil quantity should be,

150ml weight 15 or 20 oil for right tube (with RED rebound adjustment knob) and

125ml weight 10 oil for left tube (with BLUE compression adjustment knob).

There’s no need to adjust the oil quantity or spring rate, instead, adjust the air pressure to suit rider’s weight, habits, and terrain.

For example, a rider weigh 95kg (210lbs), the air pressure should be: left tube, 150psi; right tube, 70-80psi.

A rider weighs 65kg (145lbs), left tube should be: 100psi; right tube: 40-45psi.

That's pretty good info triggy, a lot of people want to know this stuff.

sweet

thanks heaps for the good info.any other tech info on these forks would be great guys.i got these forks on during the week so i am yet to ride them.cant wait for the weekend.

Hi there guys,

Can you advise if the AS02's would bottom out with a 95kg rider (me)?
I have an Atomik Moto X and I find that the front forks bottom out alot (they only have a couple of inches of travel with me on it).

Thanks for the help as I want to see if the money on the AS02's is worth paying for.

Are you sure that your only 95kgs?

Cause i am a good 90kgs at least and when i ride my motox it never bottoms out.

Are you jumping the thing at all? Because if you are i would give the bike 2 weeks before it breaks.

Hi there guys,

Can you advise if the AS02's would bottom out with a 95kg rider (me)?
I have an Atomik Moto X and I find that the front forks bottom out alot (they only have a couple of inches of travel with me on it).

Thanks for the help as I want to see if the money on the AS02's is worth paying for.

Stiffer Springs;)

Are you sure that your only 95kgs?

Cause i am a good 90kgs at least and when i ride my motox it never bottoms out.

Are you jumping the thing at all? Because if you are i would give the bike 2 weeks before it breaks.

Nope I'm not jumping. Just riding around flat stuff mostly. I only weigh about 93/94 kg and I find that when riding the forks do often bottom out easily. Ie. just riding around on a bumpy grassy field will cause this. Maybe Atomik changed the springs on them or something at some point.

The AS02's are extremely adjustable in my opinion, there is no way a 95kg rider would need to use stiffer springs in these forks. Just use the air pressure to make the forks firmer

Latest posts

Back