ASR's Carby Pull Down Clean And Rebuild Tutorial

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome effort there mate
maybe throw it up in the tutorial section so it doesn't get lost with the rest of the videos

no worrys guys, the carby was a 26mm mikuni, i think heaps of people have this carb so it should be handy

thanks

ok vid would help alot with more writing and or your voice tellin us what you are doing cause ive neva done this before and that helps but would be alot better with talking

I thought it was very well explained and what do you mean by better with talking, there is talking:confused:

good work man ,, it was a good video ,,, i will be able it have a go at a carb now thx 2 your help ,,,, thx you :)

i know this is abit of an old thread but im just about to soak my carbie in the solvent as ive stripped it down.. what would be better to use or would they both do the same job? ive got turps and methylated spits

cheers

I thought it was very well explained and what do you mean by better with talking, there is talking:confused:

dont worry mate, motox is to dumb to know. thats why he watched it and was still unsure there was talking in the video thoughout it and yet he asked if there was talking.

Latest posts

Back