Assassin 500w electric bike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blkwdw

Reaction score
Anyone have and modified one of these?
Assassin USA 500watt 500W 24V Kids Electric Dirt Bike Moped Goped Razor Off Road, Assassin Dirt Bikes

Got one atm that was destined for my son but will b giving it to one of my twins girls as they are on the bigger size for the pw50 we have and i was going to buy another so they one each being so cheap. Ill leave the pw50 for my 3yr old son.

Forks dont really work that well but the rear shock at least works like a shock although not that great either. Chain also is very small.

A neighbour has one (her kid) shes occasionally contacts me to slip on the chain, screw this and that back ,sticking throttle and so on ..Why would you want to modify it . there only good to ride on a tennis court or golf green..

Not really modify but upgrade. Better chain, forks or rear shock. There not riding mx tracks with it just a dirt paddock and will see if they handle a trail or 2. There also a lot lighter for my girls to pick then a small 4st. Not forking out for a good either until they can show it's worth spending the money on

just have to see it out on these bikes , . probably best to put your pennies towards some china bikes .. you can buy them 2nd hand cheap and if there not into them sell them cheap..

At 60kg my girls will struggle to lift them up when they fall over

Latest posts

Back