Assembling assistance

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camt1

Reaction score
Hey all,
Recently bought a Atomik nitrous 125 big wheel, I have put it all together but the rear brake pedal - having some issues doing this as it's different to previous bikes.

The bike came with no instructions, so not to sure how to do so, if anyone could possibly link me to some instructions on how to assemble the bike, or a tutorial or anything! Would be really appreciated. I have tried searching, but have found nothing.

Sorry if this is the wrong area to post, or if there isn't enough information, hit me up with any questions.

Cheers in advanced.

If you could put some pics up of the parts you are having probs with may make it easier for us to help, welcome to miniriders mate

Sometimes atomik will leave small parts out by accident so don't expect everything to be there, but if anything is missing it is covered by your warranty. I had the little connector between the brake pedal and the hydraulic cylinder missing but got it sent out to me by atomik free of charge.

As for instruction i don't think there is any around, but there is a good thread on here you should definitely read: http://www.miniriders.com/bike-setup/24239-achtung-noobs-your-new-pitbike-you-set-up-tips.html

Haha, cheers mate.

I can't get any pictures at the moment, The problem is I can't seem how to assemble the rear break lever spring to the frame.

EDIT: Thanks gooseman, I checked out that link, problem is I have an over the top brake lever, not one that goes underneath.

Last edited:
the spring is quite thick and tough, at times i put the spring on the pedal and then by holding it altogether you actually put the spring section onto the frame whilst it is still on the foot brake and then manouvere with some force the pedal over the pivot section it attaches to, or put it all together and use a screwdriver to lever the spring onto the frame

Sweet, cheers for the advice, it worked!

Much appreciated mate.

Latest posts

Back