Atomic 125 saftey make over

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brains

Reaction score
Went to shop with a bag of every nut & bolt from the bike and said I need every one of these bolts in 12.8 High tensile, allen key heads & nylock nuts & a big bottle of Loctite, while I was doing the above on the bike I decided to machine up a pair of front & rear axles from 12.8 as well. Overall the quality of the bike for what you pay is excellent & for $100 you can do what I did, and raise the level of safety & reliability. Also changed all fuel lines, I was amazed on how many bolts were striped & very loose on the bike as I was stripping it.
All the above was advice from all on miniriders so thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Will look at changing accelerator assembly & clutch lever as they seem a bit suspect in quality.

Cheers

Yeah, took me 3 nights to do & about 4hrs each night. I dont know what a tool maker would charge for the axles to be machined up though. Highly state doing the above, as for a first time bike owner I got to work out the inns & outs of how its put together.

Its a Pro X, I will need to get my 11yr old to put a pic up, as would not know the first thing about trying to do that.

hahahh lolz
i just got a prox on monday went for its first ride on monday when i got it for 5mins lolz took it slow heres a pik of her

P3190346.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back