Atomic bigfoot help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pit Drugz

Reaction score
Hey guys i got my atmoic reign bigfoot around 3 weeks ago and it goes like teh clamers(fast and smooth), but i would like to know any info u have on these bikes, and how do they handle in the muddy rain wether?? also if anyone is selling tyres 17" front 14" back give me a pm and how could i upgrade it to giveit more grunt?? (more acceleration), thanks guys please help me out if u know any problems that happen alot with these bikes let me know so i can avoid the problem cheers,, Jack

hi mate, make sure your always servicing the bike and always keep the chain nice and tight and then you shouldnt have any problems with it, i own a Atomik 125cc o8 model and i have had very few problems with the bike

one of my mates put a 26mm flatslide on his and it is real sharp off of the throttle now, was a prick to tune though

haha okay sweet as thanks guys :) and ye i service my bike every day lol got nothign better to do so i just run over all the bolts clean it up shit like that so the 26mm flatside u say?? ive been thinking about getting a new carby...

haha okay sweet as thanks guys :) and ye i service my bike every day lol got nothign better to do so i just run over all the bolts clean it up shit like that so the 26mm flatside u say?? ive been thinking about getting a new carby...

Just got one for mine but havent fitted it yet, but tomorrow I will.

mate these bikes are bullet proof just keep the oil clean and use good oil and do a service now and then both my boys have had atomic from 70cc to 25occ nad had no probs

Well got it all fitted, it wasnt just a bolt on and away you go, It was rather fidly job but In the end got it on and Idleing and a little ride in first up the drive and back but was raining so chucked it back in the shed.

First thought is its smooth and dosnt bog in first like it did. But will need to take it for a real ride before I can finish.

Overall happy with it and looking forward to trying it out.

sweet as mate tell me how that goes i just ordered big bore twin exhaust syst pro tapers fuel cap breather :p and a new DID chain XD so wat size carby was the bigfoot?

sweet as mate tell me how that goes i just ordered big bore twin exhaust syst pro tapers fuel cap breather :p and a new DID chain XD so wat size carby was the bigfoot?

Not sure what your talking about man, I put a 26mm OKO onto a YX 160

Or do you mean what was on it before it was a mikuni 30mm but its not actually a true 30mm carby.

oh true so the carby on them is 26mm?? thats all i needed to know thanks mate ill be ordering one as well and how does the bike go with new carby?

It sounds heaps different then it did before way less chink and more power sound if that makes sence, and I havent taken it for a ride been to wet and the spot near my joint has been hit hard by 4X4s and motos so it a massive mud pit so not real keen to take it there.

Yes it is a 26mm carby but I think its a round side carby where as the OKO 26mm is a flatside, ment to be better or something.

I did make a change to the main jet. I'm running 36 pilot and 102 main yet. I heard from this site I think it was DVDRip said it was better for the YX160. If you run 150
36, 100 is fine.
R.I.P DVDRip

Ill get a photo of the carby installed.

Last edited:
I got the kit from DHZ Mini Moto

Here's the link
OKO 26MM FlatSlide Carby Kit, 1/8 Throttle, UniFilter, 140cc 150cc 160cc - DHZ Mini Moto

The problems I had that you might have with the bigfoot is the fuel tap, as you can see in the picture, I turned it around and its being pushed across a little but its not as bad as it looks, you could try get a elbow and move it or a bit of copper tube and relocate it but I didnt bother.

And the link I gave you the inlet manifold pipe in the kit will kick the carby at a stupid angle so I used the existing one that was on the bike.

Now you probly have to take the fuel tank off, plastics off aswell to be able to get it in the right spot.

China rider the manifold you got with your kit is more than likely to suit a CRF style head... which isnt featured on your YX motor...
Pit DRugz if you speak to Ken directly, you may be able to order the kit with the correct manifold....
However, it's not actually necessary, as your bike will already have the correct manifold...

haha okay thanks a shit load matey :) so oko flatside ye and keep exsisting manifold on??
dw i like taking things a part
thanks mate tonight im gonna be orderings a fair few new parts around 400 bucks worth so that should be fun XD

Latest posts

Back