Atomic Kuda Pro 250

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skywalker

Reaction score
Hey Guys

Another newby with stupid questions....

Have actually been looking for 250 road bike and not wanting to spend too much, but have noticed quite a few of these chinese imports that are road worthy and dirt cheap....... Are any of them any good???

I'm not a mechanic but would be keen to learn more, especially if they need assembly or regular maintenance.

Do they need new parts immediately???
Do they hold any resale value at all??
Is there a particular brand that is more trusted / reliable???

My other problem is that I'm in QLD and most of the outlets seem to be in VIC or NSW...... I guess that could be a drama returning a dud or getting parts.

If anyone has any feed back that would be awesome, plus any other advise that i may need before taking the plunge into cheap and nasty...

Cheers

Walker

No they are NOT roadworthy/registerable, no compliance plate, yes they now come with lights indicators ect ect, and you can get recreational reg in some states but that is only bush/trail riding
An engineer has to inspect and test then certify and that cost heaps in the thousands, then you can get a compliance plate, it wont happen

Motovert made a road registerable 125cc bit smaller than what your looking for

Latest posts

Back