atomik 125 wont start

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheers JML ill take u up on that offer. Im taking bike to mechanic tomorrow to see how compression is .

hey dude

just call me first before you take it cause once the bike is there it could cost you more than what it is worth and it is more fun working it out and fixing it your self i will send you my number as a PM

Atomik problem

gday, my mate told me he was riding it at the time and it stopped like it had run out of fuel. it wont start with starter or kicker or clutching it. i also noticed at one point when i tried to kick it there was no pressure howevever that doesnt seem to be a problem now. i also noticed when i removed the plug it had carbon buildup. so far ive charged battery,new plug i have a spark, taken carby off and cleaned it,wiring looks ok.fuel seems to be getting to carby ok.faarrkk!!! what else- help.

Hey I just bought an Atomik, not sure if your still having the problem but if you are, try tightning all the bolts/screws on the carby, some times the loosen with vibration and then you dont have a sealed vaccum to suck fuel through, that is what was wrong with mine and it was doing the same as yours.

good luck!

Latest posts

Back