Atomik 125cc ONly 1st and neutral??..Any body else had this problem??????

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meady254

Reaction score
I was riding with a mate...i stopped 2 fnid out the tym...then started it back up...the bike wuldnt go into 2nd,3rd or 4th??.....if anybody else has had this problem or has any ideas on how to fix it..could you pls tell me.:confused: :confused: '

thanx guys

regards Meady254

How old the bike.? if you have been doing burnouts and dropping the clutch alot it does go into gear>? My friends wouldn't go into gear on his ducar from to mayn burnouts just used to rev is that the same problem>?

ive had the bike about 4 months...wat do u mean wen u do burnouts i jutst revs??......anywayz..did he end up fixing the problem or did he hav 2 get a new gearbox???

Last edited:
mate i got similar prob with my ducar 125cc. only i lost 2nd gear. im hoping someone can help me decide on wether to get a new motor or jus fix dis one.no point fixing 2nd if another gear will shit itself.

Yea aye brad...Well first thing you should do is LEARN TO RIDE! :D

Nah, if your gonna try fix it make sure you take photos ayee.
Umm, like we said the gear selector is probably jammed, cos if you stipped the gears it would still try and select up into 3rd and 4th but nod go anywhere...but i dunno. someone with a mechanical mind would be great help here.

Last edited:
STINGY GEAR SELECTOR IT WAZ GOOD OL LOCKTIGHT WILL FIX MY PROBLEMO!!!!

it fixes every problemo

if tha sexy ladiie wont shut up ill locktight her mouth togefa =]=]=]=]=]

I was riding with a mate...i stopped 2 fnid out the tym...then started it back up...the bike wuldnt go into 2nd,3rd or 4th??.....if anybody else has had this problem or has any ideas on how to fix it..could you pls tell me.:confused: :confused: '

thanx guys

regards Meady254

buy new gears and replace it yourself or buy a new engine,a

problems with gears

i had a similar problem!!..
my bike woudlnt go into 3rd gear and if it did it would just slip...
i just got my bike bak yesterday and i got a a whole new clutch put in it but i have not tested it yet...
but thinking about getting a new gear slector put in just to be on the safe side...
i have got a ducar 125cc engine..
i recomend kepping ur bike and buying a jialing 125cc motor or a lifan 125cc motor just so u dont have many problems with it...

atomikrider.....:D :D :D

i went to my local pit bike dealer to see bout getting parts for my motor but he told me ducar doesnt make parts any more so i suggest u buy a new motor:D :D

Latest posts

Back