Atomik 250cc Oil Strainer

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kracks

Reaction score
hi, any one know where the oil strainer is on these 250's and how to get to it. as usual the instruction manual doesnt explain to much, cheers

look under the motor u will see a lug of alloy the drain bolt is right behind it this peice of alloy stops any rocks etc recking the thread easy to find if u still cant find it look for the biggest bolt closest to the centre of the bottom of the engine

hey gazza i know where bolt is to drain the oil but in the instruction manual its says to check or clean the oil strainer/filter as well every 6 months

the manuals are for 150,200,250cc hummers how ever the 150cc and 200cc motors have different bottom ends to the 250cc only the 150cc and 200cc have the removable oil filter

its on left hand side of motor,big arse nut bout 26mm at very bottom on side of gearbox,its just a wire mesh that catchs shit,take it out wash in pertrol put back in,real easy,hope this helps.ps if u cangt find it pm me and ill send u a pik of it

hey lo-cou just where i thought it was but didnt want to touch it just in case. thanks for your help bro, have you taken yours out yet and did it have much shit on it. just needin to know cause my mate has had his for a wile and he did'nt even know there was a filter

Latest posts

Back