Atomik Avenger engine upgrade

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpearce

Reaction score
Hey all,
First time on here, i'm chasing some answers on sensible upgrades for my son's pit bike. He has an atomik avenger 125cc and has recently broke 2 gears in the gearbox, firstly is this common and would anyone consider repairing the engine or secondly should he upgrade to a lifan 140cc engine or is he just moving onto bigger problems. If he goes to the lifan will he need to increase the carby???

yeah the ducars are alright motors , but lifans are much better
if you or him have the money get a lifan 140.
ive got one and so do many on here and we love them

what carby is it running?

Thanks for the reply, I know he is keen to get the Lifan 140 so on that advice I'll help him purchase a new engine. As for the carby, I haven't measured it or have access to it right now but whatever the ducar 125cc engines came out with is what it has.

Also any suggestions on who to purchase from, we are in North Queensland and suppliers are generally all down south meaning freight can become an expensive addition.

hi mpearce i have a brand new 140 cc lifan brand new stil in the box i will sell to u cheap it will bolt stright in to his bike and run good with the same carby if u wana no more call me on 0406425395 or pm me for details this would b the easy way out n u get more power

Latest posts

Back