Atomik Avenger Sprocket sizes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motard Doogs

Reaction score
Can anyone who has an Atomik Avenger tell me where I can get a 37t sprocket from? and if they can give my the measurments of the centre hole and bolt hole gaps.

I think a may have a different rear rim & hub

hey i have an atomik pro x 125 and am having the same trouble as the diameter of the hole in the sprocket is alot bigger than most other pit bikes and i have searched high and low and can only get a replacement 43 T sprocket so if you find any let me know.

Still no luck

hey i have an atomik pro x 125 and am having the same trouble as the diameter of the hole in the sprocket is alot bigger than most other pit bikes and i have searched high and low and can only get a replacement 43 T sprocket so if you find any let me know.

I am thinking now about replacing the whole rear wheel rig with a more common one

Will a 15mm axle fit my swing arm though?
I think it takes the 12 or 13mm axle at the moment.

other wise thanks I will try them

yehh buy the rear rim from DHZ u get rim that fits 15mm axle and kenda tire its like 120 with post i think

hey sik my bike looks the same as yours. are these classed as agb29`s?? and did the 15 mm axle fit in your swingarm without modifications and where did u get the new axle from or do they already run one as i havent measured mine.

ok so do u know if the dhz wheel definitely suits these bikes and how much the new axle is and im guessing new chain tensioners (though they may fit). i`ve just had trouble with modifying things before and then finding out that you need to replace extra parts and end up spending twice what u expect

sounds alright then but then i spose u gotta add $40 or so for a sprocket huh.. something to think about.. i have bought from dhz before and was happy with the products

Latest posts

Back