Atomik AX or Atomik Avenger?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quick change

Reaction score
hi guys

i need to no what bike i should be geting i need some help i have one more week on to what bike i should get. i went to atomik the other day and i really like the AX and i like the avenger aswell but what you guys think is good for riden around my house and some jumps not big big just some lil ones. thanks guys hope someone can help

Avenger

Id say get the Avenger mate, looks like its built better, i have one :p. It has electric start, feels more right to sit on. The AX has a gas shock, but it fits the avenger, so if you didnt like the rear monoshock you could simply buy a gas shock for it. Overall id go for the Avenger, its a good bike.

my mate has one sik-pj but i really want the AX looks really good and the frames look ok aswell

AX is a piece of shit, and everyone who owns one will agree, looks mean nothing, it may look good but its a shit bike. Go for an AGB29 or even better a DHZ or pitpro from ebay,

no they are shit for the price they are good bikes but jack (quick change) will not be rideing hard just up my road. monos, small jumps, some days at track. but he does not ride hard so its a good bike for him.

Don't get the AX

Mate, anyone who know Motocycle frame geometry can tell just looking at it
that thwe AX is not a good bike for ergos. the seat is too low in the middle
and as soon as you put good taper bars on it they are too high.
low seat position + bars too high = bad ergoshttp://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif

The AX is a piece of shit even for Jack, if you jump it the rear shock and wheels will shit themselves.

Get a MSO X6R for $899

i own an ax and it is realy really bad do not get 1 or you will regret wasting money on it. the way the rear shock is mountain and the bottom of the swing arm is just a joke and really weak

ProX

Hey guys,
im looking at buying the Atomik ProX...what do you all think of this bike?

i've beent old that they are a strong bike but a lot of you seem to think different about the Atomik bikes.
This will be my first mini bike so i don't no alot about it.

Is the ProX one of the best bikes from atomik? Also is the swingarm and frame strong on this bike? and where can i buy aftemarket upgrades for the ProX?

Thanks guys, you can email me on [email protected] if you'd like...

Pro-X, is that the one with the perimeter frame and usd forks?
if it is, it looks ok.

DO NOT GET AN AX...i sold mine last friday they are the worst atomik ever made my standard motox atomik was a better bike than the supposed UPDATED model (the AX)

they are crap mate...thier frame looks half decent in a photo, thats great. wait to u get up close and see your joins...its welded together by a 10yr old

and the carb is a non branded standard butterfly valve carb...with an all but pothetic choke assembly

good luck

buy a lifan

yeh the pro-x 140 is a nice looking bike, and now with the updated 140 lifan race series motor and new gearing config i cant wait to get my hands on it

i sold my AX to buy that...should be coming next week sometime, right on time for holidays

ill fill u guys in on how it goes

and some jumps not big big just some lil ones.

Hey I'm not raggin on your cord or anything but if you did do jumps you WILL end up getting bigger and bigger, it's just too addicting!

yup

well the avenger has low gears and dosent like being labored i had to put a smaller sprocket on mine coz it was shit slow:cool:

Latest posts

Back