atomik bikes..are they any good for a weekend bash?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

butch4682

Reaction score
hey guys just signed up with the forum 2day.
new user.
got a question if anyone can answer it for me.
atomik bikes..are they any good for a weekend bash?
didnt want to spend over 4grand on a bike n i see they r pretty cheap for a new bike.
how do they go,whart nationality r they??
if any one has any idea in them could they help me out...
cheers

Atomik bikes arnt the best but they are far from being the worst either. They are good for a weekend basher aslong as you remember that they are a cheap china and will break if pushed to hard. That said my dad is still running a 05 Orian AGB21 as a trail runner without any problems inspite of him weighing close to 100kg and ive had a 07 AGB29 Atomik doing some pretty serious quarry running and didnt break anything.

Hey buddy i have an atomik 125 motox and i thrash the shit out of it throw it jump it. there not the best but they are fun to throw aroundd. only reall downside is it botoms out really easy oh and locktitee and lots of ittt

hey mate welcome to the forums,

i also have one of the older atomiks, they hold up alright as long as you dont hit too big jumps. the suspension and frame arnt the strongest.

but now they are getting better and if you picked up one of the higher model bikes (rs, nitrous 140) im sure it will hold up just fine for some trailing and a few jumps.

hope this helps a bit.
matty

yeah thanks guys
yeah i wont b doin any jumpn just a bit of ridn around the farms n rivers n crap like that.
was lookn at the atomik kuda pro 250 ,atomik proxr 250 , atomik link 250
do they power/go hard ?

Last edited:
i wouldnt go anywhere near the link...but i had a look at the blitz and kuda pro bikes and out of those 2 id probably go the blitz. but thats just my oppinion. it seems more set up as a race bike to me...but the kuda comes with lights, indicators, horn i think, and a digital dash so it might be more suitable for the farm use.

The Kuda Pro from Atomik is a great bike - but if you want an MX version as opposed to a road rig - you can get one from Cob & Co

if you want a 250 i recommend buying a older honda or suzuki. between 1990 and 1995. pay a lil more and get a better all round bike

Latest posts

Back