Atomik Comp 160??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

!bmth!

Reaction score
wow this looks like the best bike that atomik has come up with :first: ! this bike has a yx 160 engine dnm piggy back rear shock carlsbad tyres protaper bars the only this its missing is marzocchi forks haha. so what do you guys think here is a link Comp 160cc - Competition Bike - Dirt Bike
and if anyone owns one please tell me what you think they look good for only $1600

For the price, with the gear that comes on them, they look to be a good buy... Might be worth considering spending the extra $150 for a DHZ Outlaw 160 though, it comes with a few extra little goodies ;)

Scroll down to the specs... "4 SPEED Manual - N1234 - START IN ANY GEAR"

Atomik's website is littered with typo's :p

wow this looks like the best bike that atomik has come up with :first: ! this bike has a yx 160 engine dnm piggy back rear shock carlsbad tyres protaper bars the only this its missing is marzocchi forks haha. so what do you guys think here is a link Comp 160cc - Competition Bike - Dirt Bike
and if anyone owns one please tell me what you think they look good for only $1600

I have an Atomik Comp 160cc with the TB 184cc stroker kit... TB 184cc Bore Kit, Race Head V2 and 28mm Carb Kit - GPX-YX160 Off it's tits!!! I chase my brother and his mate through the bush trails. My brother rides a yz250f and his mate an enduro 250 Suzuki. I keep constant pace with them. My atomik is better at hill climbs and easily thrown around during sand traps. Ground clearance of 250mm with me riding isn't too bad. All in all the 160cc is a 4 star bike. Throw the big bore kit in and make it a 5 star pants staining weapon!

Latest posts

Back