Atomik fuse 250, thoughts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hold on. One sec. Yea its on fire now. all good.

On a serious note though.
They are junk mate. No kick start. The welds are shocking.
Sure you can rec reg them but yea. The forks aren't adjustable nor is the rear even though it says.
Honestly they should have never been created.

HAhaha even the guy they have cut and pasted rather poorly into the background of the photo looks unimpressed!

they are an updated version of the atomik blitz, using the same suspension, wheels and engine. i havnt heard anything about them, as i was looking at them before i bought my Fury. rec reg is good, but pointless weight, its just extra things that will break when you drop/crash it.

the Atomik Fury has an XR model, which is rec reg, but the Fuse has more travel in the forks, alloy wheels, and a watercooled motor, which is good i suppose, just remember the aircooled donk apparently goes a bit harder than the watercooled model. . i am pretty impressed with the Fury, so far its proved itself, both on a track and in bush. plus mine cost me around 1000 deliver, which is not bat at all if you ask me.

i would at least wait until they start putting these up on e-bay as an auction, so you can get it hundreds cheaper...

Latest posts

Back