Atomik Hummer 250cc - Fairings

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tipene

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just trying to find somewhere where I can get some fairings/plastics for an Atomik Hummer 250cc I'm assuming they are CRF style but unsure which ones to get...help?

this is proving to be harder than I thought, I wouldn't have imagined a chinese manufacturer would have custom plastics and based their design off jap models, in this case I believe CRF style, are people not familiar with the Atomik Hummer? do I need to include a photo of the bike or other info?

Yeah, still looking, I've just emailed Atomik to see if they can tell me....fingers crossed!

nothing, have emailed a couple chinese parts suppliers and they saying no longer being produced, still I suspect that it is a copy of a Honda style so if I could find out which hopefully can get honda parts maybe

hey guys not 100 percent on this but but i am pretty sure they are crf style plastics... type in crf 150r andthey shoulb be the same shape I'm just not sure of the sizing

Latest posts

Back