Atomik Kuda Pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minibiker05

Reaction score
Hi im planing on buying an atomik kuda pro for the missus soon and wanted to know what u think of it and if any of you have one how does it go is it worth the money and what sort of upgrades have u done any info would be great cheers

I don't have one but I've worked on one and it really is a pile of crap.... there's design faults all over the place and it's really slow.... a 160 pitbike will kick it's ass any day

is this one of those bikes you practice your back flips into the river with and when your done leave it in there?

same mods that work on the blitz will work on the Kuda Pro...
Reckon the version from Cobb and Co may be the better bike though..

yeah but graphics can be pulled off pretty easily, and changed for something you like pretty cheaply...
Not quite the one i was talking about, Cobb and Co also do a CRF style Kuda Pro... with lights etc..
However, yeah, the KTM styled 250 is probably the pick of the bunch, latest model, and the frame isnt as bulky as the others, hence a little lighter...

ok thay dont have any atm coz i couldnt see any on there store so ill send them an email and see if i can get a pic of one and do u reckon the KTM style one coz have the Kuda pro rec rego kit coz i can get them from atomik for $200 + postage

even after oko and opening the exhaust it was SLOW.... gearing could have helped things but never got the chance to try that
oko and muffler did help but not nearly enough......

and yes this is the kind of bike if it broke down in the bush you'd be glad you don't need to push it home

eh? the Kuda Pro should be rec reg ready.... If atomik are flogging an extra kit for the Kuda Pro, they should already have all the gear for rec reg straight out the box.... odd.. But not unlike atomik to screw people out of more money....

no its the same kit off the kuda u can buy it for $200 + postage and was wondering if it would fir the cob and co ktm bike so if i make no sence im really tired been work 12 hour days got today off lol

oh yep i'm with ya... yeah that kit from Atomik would fit pretty much any bike... just a case of finding the right wires...

If it was me, i'd be grabbing the KTM style bike from Cobb and Co, taking the sticker kit off, finding a replacement set cheap off ebay to keep the missus happy, and throw an OKO26 on it...
Already got the big bore pipe, and the brakes on the KTM style bikes are truly epic...

ok cool man thanks for the info thump what ktm style graphics would fit it like what model ktm so i can have a look at what choices and im concidering that ktm style on and the missus wants it in black and with out the gay menstor graphics she told me to film her burning those graphics and post it on here for all you MENSTOR/MONSTER energy grpahics haters

Latest posts

Back