Atomik mountain bikes?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol good joke, thought you were serious for a second

Lol I thought you guys would be raving about em seeing as though you love youre AGB's sooooo much. Fuck riding a pushy, to much effort

OK I know I know, what can I say, Im a funny man

serious answer, i work in a sport shop on weekends and put bikes together, even the mogoose bikes have there problems.. The main problems will be geting the gears correct so they dont skip or miss ect, also they would have weak parts like the rims geting buckled, de trailers braking chain snaping, rounding spockets and it might not be as light as the other up market bikes. the suspenction might be a little shotty but a fair few mtbs have problems there

looked at getting 1 but i havehad little problems with there dirt bike and none of it is over streghned but just a simple and as cheap as depends on what you want the bike for but no need to listen to every 1 make up your own mind and dont rush in to anything now

looked at getting 1 but i havehad little problems with there dirt bike and none of it is over streghned but just a simple and as cheap as depends on what you want the bike for but no need to listen to every 1 make up your own mind and dont rush in to anything now

Thanks anyway mate, but I dont ride bicycles. If I was gunna i'd probably be going for some sort of freestyle.

lol good joke, thought you were seriou.. Oh im too late! :eek:

i have a krap mogoose as everyone can see on the hobbies page but it's gotten my out of some hairry stuff i wanted a k2 but couldn't afford one.

Anyway i have one of the atomik hardtails.
DOnt bother with them they are weak and shit. I have bent both axles, bent the peddles, front disk brake is warped. Get a bike from a bike shop.

Latest posts

Back