Atomik Nitrous 125/140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordancurrie

Reaction score
for my mate who's bout 65 kilo's i'd replace the fork oil, spark plug, and hangers, do you think they'd hold up alright after a good locktite and a bit of modification such as unifilter etc.. ?? i can pick either one up for aroun 750 delivered to where i live so its cheap etc.. but yeah he's 65 kg's do you think the bikes would hold up alright for him??
________
FULL MELT BUBBLE HASH

Last edited:
what do you mean bye "hold up" weight wise??im confused?!?!

Last edited:
hey mate yeah i got a nitrous 125 and im probably around that weight maybe a tiny bit less but i jump mine over my mates jumps which are prety big and yeah it holds up great as. nothings brocken on it since ive jumped it. all i did was uni filter and adjust suspension set up and it was good as after that. good bike with heaps of power for a 125.

any chinga wont hold up if you thrash them .. depends what you call thrashing but lol

any chinga wont hold up if you thrash them .. depends what you call thrashing but lol

well its his first bike, so he'll be pretty easy on it for the first couple of hours at least hahaha.. but i doubt he'll be jumping 50 ft ramps or anything haha just a bit of trail riding etc..
________
Life insurance forum

Last edited:
jumping

hey mate yeah i got a nitrous 125 and im probably around that weight maybe a tiny bit less but i jump mine over my mates jumps which are prety big and yeah it holds up great as. nothings brocken on it since ive jumped it. all i did was uni filter and adjust suspension set up and it was good as after that. good bike with heaps of power for a 125.

what size jumps would i be able to jump on my stock atomik nitrous 125cc pit bike?

Latest posts

Back