atomik nitrous 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmie121

Reaction score
so have just purchased an atomik nitrous 125cc, anything that should be immedietly changed on this bike? and also my mate has the atomik motox with the ducar 125cc what can he do to get more power...etc carby- what type and where from?

u need to replace oil with castrol activ 4t
get an RK or DID chain for it
unifilter
grips

those I would do asap^^^

then u'd want a rear shock and a set of protapers, and a billet throttle

should be pretty sweet after all that

so the mikuni carbys that come stock with them are shit? i thought they were ment to be ok?

unifilter
grips

those I would do asap^^^

thankyou, i realised the throttles on them are shit and have alot of play in them. possibly have a link?

unifilter
grips

those I would do asap^^^

hey dvdrip,
just wanted to say thanks for posting your recommendations of what to do.

I was just wondering what a unifilter is, and which one you would recommend getting as an upgrade for the nitrous. thanks!

What is the advantage of the Unifilter over the std filter?

I have the original duel stage air filter on my YX engine and have done a heap of muddy, dirty, dusty riding and have never had an issue with contamination in my engine. I spray the inner filter with filter oil and just leave the outer filter to keep the mud off the inner filter. I check it after every ride. I am diesel mechanic by trade and understand how a dodgy filter can kill an engine. Is the unifilter that much better or is it just a name?

Latest posts

Back