Atomik Nitrous 138cc WOO!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benox

Reaction score
WOOO!!! Today, I got my new atomik Nitrous 138cc.. I traded my old RS in for a brand new one.. :D Im so happy and its running pretty good.. the fuel filter ofcourse is a piece of shit so im going to have to replace it but besides thats its great!

Atomik RS Broken Stuff:
Back brakes had given out
Back wheel the rubber was cracking
Back wheel had 2 buckles
Front wheel had 2 buckles
Lost the fuel breather thing
Bash plate a bit bent

Atomik Nitrous 138cc
BRAND SPANKIN NEW!~!

Heres a pic of my bitch... Btw, I fixed the handlebars.. i know they look wierd Lol

dsc00110ta2.jpg

Wow that was fast whats it like compared to the RS?

How do you like it?

I like the bike mate. looks sic, but you better get on to scribbles and get a new sig..

benox dude u deserve it bro that other bike was fucked. track was sick wish u where there u better come next time. is the 140 much different to the 125?

nice benox ur rs sounds like a piece of shit lol this bike is way better

Thanks everyone!! My bike is freakin awesome :D

the seat looks like its a piece of shit, its go all bubble things on the side, you may need to stretch the material out.

Yeah my seat never did that. Do you think its better than the RS????

Yeah my seat never did that. Do you think its better than the RS????

Well, To be honest.. I really can't tell atm.. the bike isnt run in.. I dont know its full capabilities and ive only been about half throttling it and it feels like its reaching the top speed of the rs! anyway, the bike is great.. Lovin it except
This seal came loose, I call it the oil seal .. the blue ring just on the kickstart.. It kept coming loose and leaking oil everywhere so we superglued it down.. Now its good :D

nice pick-up!!! that was very quick man!

Yep! The ching chong chinas didnt even notice the buckled wheels and stuff, they need to open there eyes :D!

Last edited:
Blue ring on the kickstart???

Remember to super glue the fuel cap hose on too! ;) :D

Nope, hes just like "how long you ridden it?" Im like "1 tank" hes like.. "alright, lets go get your bike" LOL

Lol, very! My grandpa cracked it bad today because I wasn't organised at all when he got to my house.. He rang me and hes like
"Be ready to go as soon as i get there"
He came about 5 minutes later and i was sitting on the computer in my Pajamas LOL. He got so cut, then i asked him to take me to the fish and chip shop and hes like "HOW MANY FUCKIN PLACES YOU WANT ME TO TAKE YOU?"
Im like "Jesus christ, relax" .. He took me in the end and i got $2.50 of chips and a potato cake :D

Hahaha thats hilarious.

I lost my fuel cap hose after 2 days, I lost it once and found it again and then I put glue on it but I didnt let glue dry long enough I lost it again!

Latest posts

Back