Atomik nitrous 140 engine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deacon fmxer

Reaction score
How is the atomik nitrous 140 engine? Who are they made by???

I've found a near new atomik 140 for a cheap price I'm gonna put the engine in my 125 pitpro coz I know the frame on the pitpros r stronger

Any info please

pretty sure the nitrous and pitpro run the same frames??? Dvdrip can probably confirm that one...
Think the Nitrous runs a YX motor...

Pretty sure all Nitrous run YX motors. I know the 150 and 160 are for sure.
As above DvDRip will know.
The frames are not great on the Nitrous, But I have not seen a S@#tpro too compare. Mine has not bent yet but I have not done many jumps. I weigh 80kg BTW.
Otherwise log onto E-gay and look up Atomik Nitrous. Then check the specs of the 140, Will tell you there!
oldhack.

Last edited:
My pit pro is the 125r series it comes with better tyres and better rear shock than the 125rr if the atomik is jst as good maybe I should jst put my after market parts on the atomik rather than swap engines. I've ridin the pitpro hard and done fair size jumps on it and the frame is still a1 no cracks or bends so far and I've had it for almost 2 years. So the atomik has the same frame as pitpro and is as strong???

Thanks for the quick replys too :)

My pit pro is the 125r series it comes with better tyres and better rear shock than the 125rr if the atomik is jst as good maybe I should jst put my after market parts on the atomik rather than swap engines. I've ridin the pitpro hard and done fair size jumps on it and the frame is still a1 no cracks or bends so far and I've had it for almost 2 years. So the atomik has the same frame as pitpro and is as strong???

Thanks for the quick replys too :)

the 125rr and nitrous are pretty much the same bike... frames are the same but the welds on the nitrous look a bit sloppy... so I'd say the pitpro frame *could* be slightly stronger.... either way I've seen both frames snap

the motor is a yx140

nope on the subframe and shockmounts... but it's not a very common thing

I have a 140cc YX in my Nitrous and have over 20 hours on it of hard riding at Cobaw and Wombat state forest and it has never let me down. It is a good engine, the only thing I can fault with it is sometimes it can be hard to start when it is cold.

hey guys im just wondering if the atomik nitrous 140 will be good for mii cause dad and i have recently bought one of ebay for 670 deleverd i only jumps little jumps liike about a metre high mayby more and about a 2 metre gap and wondering if the yx engines are any good
thanks

hey guys just wondering if the 140 atomik nitrous willbe any good me cause my dad n i have recently bought one off ebay for 670 deliverd and wonering if they will be alright for about a metre high mayby a bit more n about 3 metre gap and r they yx engines good
thanks

Latest posts

Back