Atomik Nitrous 160 Pitbike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

evanalmighty

Reaction score
hi guys, im looking at buying an Atomik Nitrous 160 pitbike just to muck around on, seems like a good enough bike (this isnt my first bike). Is Atomik a decent brand and is the Nitrous 160 good, or are there better pitbikes around. Also are there any Big brand bike (kawasaka, yamaha, etc) parts that would pit the Nitrous?

cheers

You'll want to get the atomik 160 midsize mate. I never travel suspension and a larger frame. Just a nicer bike to ride in my opinion.
Atomik are not known for their amazing bikes but they are probably in the middle range I would say with tdr and and lei moto being in the bottom area.
Most of the pit bikes you'll find are copies or either the Klx110, crf50 and the crf70. So plastics and what not will fit but the aftermarket stuff for those bikes won't really fit.

thanks mate, are there any other brands you would think are better? im not going to be hitting huge jumps and stuff like that on it, id just be riding around trails and roads and stuff like that, what are the bad things about atomiks? i have a mate who has an atomik 110 quad and he pulled the rev limiter out and added a postie bike gear box and he rides that until the exhaust turns red and it overheats, hes owed that a couple of years

Tell your mate to richen up the carb if the exhaust turns red, sounds like its running way lean

can someone give me a link to mso website i keeps coming up with braap and thumpstar??

Dont think there is one anymore, they haven't been around for years

oohhh righto thanks XD been reading some stuff about mso as well, thankyou

Latest posts

Back