Atomik Nitrous mid sized

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad123

Reaction score
Hey does any one know if these bikes are better then the previous nitrouses and if they are good n ifany one owns one can u please put a picof iton here
thnx

they still run the same wheel size (14" x 12"). im not 100% sure but i think there just a bit longer.

They run 295/745mm suspension as opposed to 280/645... Someone just posted a question about stickers for one so wait for him to post a pic ;)

From what I can see of the pics, they run the same frame and running gear as the regular Nitrous, probably a slightly larger swing arm to match the suspension though... "Should" make them handle a bit better (less twitchy) :)

Last edited:
They run 295/745mm suspension as opposed to 280/645... Someone just posted a question about stickers for one so wait for him to post a pic ;)

From what I can see of the pics, they run the same frame and running gear as the regular Nitrous, probably a slightly larger swing arm to match the suspension though... "Should" make them handle a bit better (less twitchy) :)

Look in his thread and pester him for a review... He's after stickers because he owns one ;)

ok so no one has got a pic of the atomik nitrous crf70

A mate of mine just purchased one and I have had a ride of it. Nice bike to ride, and does not seem as twitchy as it's smaller brother. Seems softer in the rear. On a long ride in the bush, I believe the mid size bike would take less out of you. We plan to take both versions of the Nitrous out for a good weekend thrash in 4 odd weeks so will have more time to compare the two versions head to head.

Ok do u reconn would e able to get a pic up of ur mates bike???

if your that desperate for a pic why not check ebay or the atomik website..... they have planty of pics of them....

BananaMan is right, just have a look at the ebay listing as there are multiple shots of the mid size on there.
BananaMan, get off the forum and put your forks back together. Not long until Mini Fest mate and you don't want a sloppy front end for that.

Yer i know ebay have them but bikes always look different then what the ebay pictures are

I'll post a pic soon as I can nab the GF's camera. It does look exactly like the ebay listing but as I said I'll try and get a pic up for you. It has been a solid little bike soo far. I am 80+kg and I thrash it something cruel. I originally just changed the oil and the spark plug and it started 3rd kick. I have since changed to an oko carb and an adjustable rear shock. The only thing I hate is the all gears are up thing but that's something I just have to get used to.

How did you find the oko carby upgrade? I am thinking of doing the same mod.

I found the OKO upgrade really good. If you follow the advice in thump*140's oko thread you can't go wrong. Pics as promised (with my phone sorry as my gf won't lend me her camera as I am in the doghouse atm for buying a blitz)

stock plastics (ignore the messy shed)
IMAG0028.jpg

New graphics (el cheapo monster ones from ebay. oh and ignore the messy yard :p)
Pitbike

IMAG0045.jpg

It rides really good. I threw a dnm rear shock in (wrong size though so I lost a bit of height ) and it goes pretty hard for a little bike. Still owes me less than $800 atm so I am really impressed. I few of the guys from work are getting on the mini wagon now after taking it for a spin

what size shok did u use on this bike thinking of getting one ??

I put a DNM 280mm shock in instead of 295mm. It lost a bit of height but the bike is still quite fun. It was a huge upgrade over the old shock

Latest posts

Back