Atomik Nitrous or DHZ Outlaw

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taz5

Reaction score
Just wondering what you all would recomend cause i cant chose one

Have a browse of the forum, there's a lot of varying opinions regarding the choice between these two... Perhaps start with the search function! :)

If it were me trying to chose between those two I'd chose the DHZ, the reason for this is that atomik is well known for their complete lack of customer support, once they have your money they really don’t want to know you. DHZ on the other hand is the total opposite they go out of their way to help all mini riders, the backup they provide for their bikes is well documented around the forum.

Tina

If it were me trying to chose between those two I'd chose the DHZ, the reason for this is that atomik is well known for their complete lack of customer support, once they have your money they really don’t want to know you. DHZ on the other hand is the total opposite they go out of their way to help all mini riders, the backup they provide for their bikes is well documented around the forum.

Tina

I guess at the end of the day it comes down to how mechanically minded you are and whether you like to gamble...

Personally I'd prefer to save some money and get what is essentially the same bike. I'm expecting minor failures and can get my replacement parts from DHZ :p

If anything major fails, I live in Melbourne so I can take it back to the warehouse to get it replaced :)

My DHZ is for sale in the classifieds at the moment. Almost new - hardly ridden.

It is truly an epic bike but i just dont ride it as much as i like and i need the cash.

And for the record - i can't believe these two are being compared. Atomiks are pieces of shite and fall apart alllll the time. I've have had no issues with the DHZ at all and it's geometry is wayyy nicer than the atomik.

Last edited:
if you want a fast bike and value for money go nitrous 160.
If you want a slightly better bike while at the same time slower with the sacrifice of value for $ go DHZ. good customer support and spare parts backup are the key points here.

only real difference between the two is the frame, dhz has a larger and stronger frame so the bikes a fair bit bigger.

I guess at the end of the day it comes down to how mechanically minded you are and whether you like to gamble...

Personally I'd prefer to save some money and get what is essentially the same bike. I'm expecting minor failures and can get my replacement parts from DHZ :p

If anything major fails, I live in Melbourne so I can take it back to the warehouse to get it replaced :)

yes, yes you could.
but it will be a battle:p
but get the nitrous i say, have some fun, and lern how to replace things;)

Id prefer the bigger frame, i think ill go with the DHZ DPRO 125cc

lol no go the outlaw at least, you're not doing yourself any favors with the 125

yes, yes you could.
but it will be a battle:p
but get the nitrous i say, have some fun, and lern how to replace things;)

I like a good uphill battle ;)

Worse comes to worst, break the frame in 1/2 and buy a DHZ frame to replace it, lol.

Latest posts

Back