atomik nitrous warped disc / hub

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yzkato

Reaction score
It seems either the disc or the hub is warped and I havent even ridden it yet ! It doesnt spin freely, making contact at some point throughout the rotation...also the piston in the caliper wont move when attempting to bleed the brakes...its doing my head in...is there anyone on here that would be willing to help me out here...I need to pull the bike apart, regrease etc too...basically get it ready to ride.I have put in a claim for the hub, but no reply after a week so I will be ringing today ...

I just need someone who can maybe come around n show me whats what ...Im happy to do it myself, just need some guidance....Im willing to pay in $ or beer!!

I have a new chain for it as well.

I dont really know much about bikes so anyone who can help, please contact me...Im on facebook - [email protected], but send me a message first so I know who u are...cheers!!

Did you buy it on Ebay? Atomik rarely respond to emails, and tend to fob you off over the phone (ie. the mechanic will call you back, and then never does)...
The best way to get them to do anything is to raise a dispute on Ebay it seems....
Guess they do 95% of sales on Ebay, so they don't want bad feedback...

Have you tried removing the caliper, to see if the wheel spins freely, then you will know if it is or isnt the Hub causing the problem? Thats probably what I would do...

hi, yeah removed the caliper n the wheel wobbles all over the place...i have lodged a complaint with ebay too ...just need help with the rest now, cheers.

Latest posts

Back