Atomik Nitrous

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HyperMotard

Reaction score
Hey All,
I was wondering if you guys know about this bike cause I'm interested in it. I want to know is it good (not engine wise cause I'm getting a YX 150 with Takegawa's 178cc SCut +R) suspension wise, chassis, brakes. I'll convert it to motard 12/12 but is it good and whats are the true measurements cuase it says it's only 113 long which is downright short. Here's a link (new one not the old nitrous):

NEW ATOMIK NITROUS 140CC PIT DIRT BIKE MOTOR THUMPSTAR - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 17-Sep-08 20:45:00 AEST)

but they're pretty good. what else would i put it in. a pitster pro is downright stupid for the price (in my opinion) although they look so good. I mean at the end of the day its still a pit bike. there's no point spending 3k on one. I mean i'll get the atomik nitrous 125cc, sell the engine, the wheels and tires, handlebar and exhaust. Get all the money and add more to get pro tapers, the engine and kit, motard wheels and dunlop tt92's, fmf pipe, keihin 28mm carb, programmable rotor kit, takegawa tranny and clutch, race cam, takegawa oil cooler. I think putting all those before starting the engine for the first time meaning no wear will give it 26+hp.

all i want is the proper dimensions of the bike thats all.

Looks about the same length as a DHZ or any other long CRF style pitty.
Cant give you an exact number cause i havnt seen one up close but i know a couple of blokes on here have them

i changed my mind i wanna get a pitpro xr140. are they good. i want a motovert but can't find one?

pitpro r one of the beter brands you can get but don whatever you do dont get an atomik theyre craap my mate had one and he spent more time fixin it than he did ridin it

ive got an atomik nitrous 140cc and it kills 125cc dirtbikes and can just keep up with 250cc, i mean stay on there tail, good fun runs great never had a problem. but i wanna sell mine to get an atomik link 250cc cuz i want a more powerful bike to kill my friends. message me if ur interested

Latest posts

Back