Atomik ProX 140 or 150?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fabio

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Ive been looking for a bike just to thrash around on and have come up with these two...

Atomik ProX 140cc:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-2007-Pro...3QQihZ010QQcategoryZ32074QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Atomik ProX 150cc:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/NEW-2007-Pro...8562950QQihZ010QQcategoryZ32074QQcmdZViewItem

The bike will be used for occasional jumps and just normal riding, It seems that the 140 has better gear on it but i like the 150 because of the larger wheels (better in bog) and the more comfortable seating position. So how do you guys reckon the 150 would go on jumps, and how strong the whole bike set-up would be...

So what bike do you guys reckon would suit my needs better as im new to this whole ebay bike thing and yeah im not really looking to spend over $1000 but i want something a bigger than a pitbike (hence why i have chosen the two above bikes). Any help would be appreciated

Cheers,
Ben

id say get the 140cc the 150cc not only look sketchy an gay but i reckon its a piece of shit lol .also look at the pit pro 140cc and dhz 140cc cos lifans ar better enginest then ducar.

although i know fuk all about these bikes ill 3rd that.

haha yeah i was considering a pitpro 140 or atomik nitrous but i started looking at these other bikes as i prefer the larger feeling bikes with a bit more travel/clearance for jumps... plus theres lots of boggy sand round my place and ive been getting bogged alot on my 70 :(

ahaah, everyone frankys in my display.. ahahahah
This should be like a new fad, the OMG ULEH ITS FRANKY avatar

anyway, 150cc wooo

dj.licastro, u ruined the flow! lol, how tall are you fabio?

yeh cass38, u can get a 2nd hand jap 250 for not toomuch, since every1 gets a 250 there are tonnes around which means every1 has low prices trying to sell, not new tho, look for something, not too much more than about 5 years old

Ive decided on the 140, as its mainly a bike for around my place, so its pretty much as big as i want. I plan on getting a crf250 or something in the coming future but for now this bike should be pretty fun.

Thanks Guys, the 1,2,3,4,5 thing really helped me out :D :p

Cheers,
Ben

Latest posts

Back