atomik prox 140cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andrewmitchell123

Reaction score
no they do not have crf50 plastics and i dont think u can get any sticker kits for them because they have totally different plastics these bikes are the same as a agb 29. maybe pm snitchy because he has one.
hope this helps.
m0p

The PooPooX, What can i say, been there done that, Dont waste your time with one, you cant custermize them. ( well not that good anyway :) )

u have made like 10 threads in the last month about gettin a new bike, in future, just put more thought into a bike before making a thread, cos otherwise u will just change ur mind agn.... they are okay bikes, twin spar frame, they look okay.
i would ask a guy called "sik-pj" on the site, he has one with a 140 engine and the works.
cheers

i didnt say i wanted to buy this bike i just wanted to know if they are any good because in like 6 months i might be going to buy china bike and i am just seeing which is the best bike on the market

pascal you cant talk you made like a 100000 threads aswell.

k, that's cool.
what bike do u ride now?
umm, yeh sik-pj is the one to ask he is now known as umm, i can't remember but it has something to do with the prox, i think he is using the sik-pj account tho agn...
where do u ride/live?

i am currently riding a 1986 model cr80. i ride in bacchus Marsh at the speeedway track, known as parwan track.

i want a pitbike but my dad wont let me so i will wait to i get a bit older and then buy one but i am just curious what bikes are good and what bikes are bad.

ah yeh, i heard of the bacchus marsh track.... nice bike, it's old but a good bike... is bacchus marsh good?
cheers

hey
i got 1

wanna no the ins and outs just ask me LOL

ok for starters no sticker kits will fit only yamoto have a kit for them but it has yamoto on it and there lame

some crf stuff will fit

IE billet parts

fast ace forks will fit but you need to space tham as the bike only has 12mm front axel
and the front caliper wont fit but thats standard for fastace forks

rear shock is 300 mm in length so if you want to upgrade your reaR end you need to mod your swing arm (weld larger shock braket)
but i have found that if you pull the rear shock of and adjust the spring to about half way dow the thread it's fine
im 95 kg and holds me fine has good rebound adjustment

front forks are fine if you only wanna ride and wheelie and stuff maybe small jumps ok no AJUSTMENT

i have had the bike over 3 months now and it goes hard
i have made lots of mods to it but im ajust a big kid in charge of a wallet

my call on this bike is good val;ue for money if you a big guy you need bars fa sure twin spar frame is good as it gets nice and strong and well built

over all i give the bike a 8.5 out of 10

if i was to buy another bike tho i would probly go with a DHZ or such ie pitpro
as im into moding bikes so the AGB is bit hard to mod right up without a fair bit of work

thats my 2 cents anyways

thank you alot for that. one last question is the swingarm weak because it looks really skinny?

have not found that it seems to me to be np at all
the bike is very heavy i forgot to add
so if you a lil fella you'll strugle on this bike

Latest posts

Back