Atomik ProX Pit Dirt Bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spanky

Reaction score
I'm try to find my first Pit Dirt Bike.
At ebay.com.au I found Atomik ProX Dirt Bikes with 140cc engine.
They look great, but what about these bikes motor, brake, frame quality?
Are they good for start (in technical way, you don't need to repair it a lot)?
This Bike
29-140Black-thu.jpg

If they are not good, can you offer something similar this bike.

I live in Europe, and shipping from Australia is quite complex, can you recommend online shop which is selling Pit Dirt Bikes closer to Europe.

Thanks for your comments.
:rolleyes:

I found many topic about this bike,
but, which is best for price and part set on bike (fork, shock, motor, brakes..., you can ride and it will not broke)
Atomik ProX 140cc
or
Atomik Nitrous 140cc

And which is strong and weak side for these two bikes?

ProX has different shock, different frame, fake radiator[but oil cooling system], different swingarm, different plastics and a different air filter.

I have an atomik Nitrous, they are great bikes .. The ProX's are good. You should ask Sik-PJ. He owns a ProX, and is a mad cunt.. you'd like him :D

I reckon the Nitrous is better.

Last edited:
That thing on left is fake radiator?
http://www.hotkey.net.au/~rio/pocketbike/images/29-140Green-Part2.jpg

I think I'm stuck in to bike chose, ProX or Nitrous.
I like, ProX is longer, and visual looks very good.
But, in forum I read, Nitrous have better engine, and suspension.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

It will be my first bike ever in my life, and I only have riden with 50cc motorcycle, and for me, it felt fast : D
I need bike, which have good part, that, I don't need to them change every ride or longer.
Bike need to have strong base parts (like frame, motors, suspension, brakes).
My base riding will be something like : riding in woods, over roots, small jumps, riding curves, bumbs, something like that.

I'm bothered for ProX Cooling sistem, oil sounds great, but "Fake radiator", does it do its work (cool motor)? Can I ride for about 20-30min with no motor overheat? Or 10min in max power, and don't bothered for motor overheat?

Last edited:
the proX has the better twin spar frame so people preffer it with jumps but the nitrous would also be good for jumping. i think the Nitrous has the 138 (really 127cc) and the proX has the real 140cc engine.
all up though both bikes hav a very good reputation, send sik-pj a pm like ben said he has a proX and seems to be happy with it.
cheers.

The ProX is a good bike, it does not have a radiator, nor does it have a fake radiator. It is made to look like it has a radiator thats all. The bike can be ridden for many hours without over heating.
I think the Nitrous is also a good bike and will not overheat either.
If you buy either bike , you will be very happy.

if you want something that you will not need to "Repair" as often then you should head down to a kawasaki dealer or suzuki and have a look at the kawasaki klx110 or the suzuki drz110

but if u get a 110 u hav 2 put alot of money into it before it is rlly qick and flash.... stock they are just a 9 yr old learning bike.

Pegleg, you worded it better than me.. so i'll reword yours.. A LOOK-A-LIKE PLASTIC RADIATOR :O

Last edited:
Can you post comment about this bike
ARROWY Alu Enduro Cross Pit bike 140cc Dirt Bike
main02_big.jpg

h145m-1_text01.jpg

02_big.jpg

08_big.jpg

on the pro x looks like fins to direct the air into the oil cooler ,,,

i have a 125 pro x (without oil cooler) i've ridden it around the aussie bush in 35 deg heat without a problem. i havn't done any major mods to it except change the air filter and higher pro taper xr50 bars (originals are a little low when standing on the pegs). the susp isn't the best but it will cope with light jumps and rocky trails very well. just remember to change the chain asap for a better quality one and change the oil every 7-10 hours use and you wont have a problem. you wont be dissaponted with the 140cc version, i'll be changing mine to a 140cc soon i hope.

Latest posts

Back