Atomik rear brake rattling

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloud_2901

Reaction score
Hi,

Got a couple of atomiks with the exact same problems, my bigfoot 140 and my uncles 125, the rear brake calipers are just rattling away and making the pads contact the rotor while moving, all bolts are tight on the caliper, dunno what could be making this happen, anyone have any ideas? I thought it was the wheel spacers being on the wrong side and misaligning the caliper, but switched them with no effect, and I'm pretty sure they were right in the first place.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, it's bugging the hell out of me how I can't work out why it's doing it.

I had the problem with my motovert but i figured out by tighening the chain with the boltts on the swingarm they became taught and didnt move a bit,

Hope this helps

nah man.. goin to start building this track or at least get some sort of track lay out.. and start making burms to get some quicker cornering...

yeah im talking to the owner tomorrow and see if i can get a couple lads over to help build and ride the track....... but there would be conditions... I.E no douches who will sue if they get injured or break their own sh!t.:hache:. and only go there when i go there.. but yeah will have to clear it with the owners first.........

p.s

sorry to thread jack!!!!! :focus:

lol i dont know why people would sue for their own bad riding and falling over on a jump they cant handle its crazy! Yeah just send us a message when it does get cleared up

Sorry for thread jacking

lol i dont know why people would sue for their own bad riding and falling over on a jump they cant handle its crazy! Yeah just send us a message when it does get cleared up

Sorry for thread jacking

thats why port gawler here in adelaide shut down. someone died and sued, and its always a worry with anything when u let other people into ur land. signing a waiver doesnt mean anything (that i know of in south australia) and regardless of what u sign u can still sue. people shouldnt be stooping to that level though. theres always a risk in any motorsport and if u get injured just deal with it.

Latest posts

Back