atomik reign 140

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brad123

Reaction score
hey guys i just bought a atomik reign 140 with the pro taper bars n kends tyres i was wondering if it is any good for riding around n hitting up little jump 1.5 metres high would it be ok for that??

and would this oko carby make a big difference in power...would i have to tune it or re jet it or anything or does it come wif all that done to it OKO 26MM FlatSlide Carby Kit, 1/8 Throttle, UniFilter, 140cc 150cc 160cc - DHZ Mini Moto
thnx

Hey mate,
You will be able to jump it that high no worries but its no dream jumping bike either.
The first time i went to broady mx track i jumped a big foot pit pro (the same set up as a reign) and they can do it but you have some hard landings i would be buying some new fork oil asap and re doing the forks so they have a bit more of a feel to em. and if you plan on jumping decent ramps i would upgrade the forks and shock. You can get DNM M-200's (Hornets) or GPX black labels.

Once you have some decent suspenion those bikes can be good fun to ride i love em but most people hate em. its just personal preference i guess...

good luck,
sam93.

ok mine is a 14/12 setup
what size shock do they runn and what oil would i use for the forks

im pretty sure it still runs the same set up suspension wise.
Im not sure about the shock mate pull out your shock and measure eye to eye (the holes at either end where it bolts on)
and that all depends on how much you weigh?

Latest posts

Back