Atomik Reign

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just searching ebay and seen this bike which seems ok, but i really know nothing about pitties, so are they any good, one have one and whats gonna need attention with it.

Aint planning on racing or jumping it far, just a hack/thrash about bike

Cheers

it will be fine for what you want, a couple of people on here have them.
and if its just gonna be a hack bike you will probly need little more that a bottle of locktight ;)

it'll be a hack, but it'll get looked after....just something to run around the farm, just sick of quads and Kelpies riding on the back :D

lol by the soudns of things it would be good for you talk to dodge he has one but he uses hes for motard but still talk to him

if its just ganna be used for fun still run it in properly so u get alot more life out of it

Well i bite the bullet and bought off ebay, so i should be able too see whats it's like in 10 working days :(

I'm gonna get a Uni Filter for it, any other changes you think.......Fork Oil.......Motor Oil ?

Cheers

put some decent fork oil in measure wat amount comes out and put a little extra in when you put new stuff in...

also drain the oil straight away and put some motul 5100 oil in then run it in then drop the oil again after 2 hours and fill it up again and you shoul;d be sweet togo ;)

when you get it check where the fuel line joins the tap, alot of them hit the chassis, no biggie, you just need to space the tank up or come up with another means to correct it.

Finally arrived safety, after the delivery company lost it, and took 12 hours and 8 phone calls too find it......the joys of living in a REDNECK area i suppose.

Swapped out the "cooking oil" for some Motul 5100 and did a quick check over, by the time it was sorted, it was pitch black outside, so it was off down the driveway.....all 500 metres of it in the dark, hoping to not hit and cows, horses or roos.

The bike is quick, gets up on the back wheel with alittle effort.

Will go out for a proper ride tomorrow when there is some daylight and get some picx and a proper review on it.

Chris

What size did you get? And what's the suspension like?
I'm looking at buying something like that, maybe a pitpro.
But the atomiks are a fair bit cheaper

I got an atomik reign 140cc the small wheel ones and it goes hard nothing has broke and i got it for a decent price. Suspension is good, tyres are good, motor is good, seat is good plastics are good.

Come to think of it the only problem is where they put the fuel tap :mad: but other than that its a good bike. go over it with loctite keep it clean and serviced and she will last you ages.

That's sweet. How much did you pay?
Yeah i'd buy new bolts for everything when i get my pitty.
I'm still trying to decide on which one to get.
Do you have any pics?
The ones ebay give are terrible. The swing arm looks horrid.

Do they still have the small wheeled versions? the big wheel ones look rubbish??? I paid just over 700 Inc delivery so im happy.

Yea bit they are shit will get better ones tomorrow, if i were you I wouldn't get a reign get a 140xr the big wheel reign looks like absolute junk.

If you got msn bro add me [email protected] better talking there than here aye.

Last edited:
Yea bit they are shit will get better ones tomorrow, if i were you I wouldn't get a reign get a 140xr the big wheel reign looks like absolute junk.

If you got msn bro add me [email protected] better talking there than here aye.

Thanks but i'm not at home right now. Add me, i'll talk to you tomorrow.
[email protected]
I don't like the look of them either.
I was thinking that or the dhz.
I have about a week to decide.

hay what are the atomik regin 140s like, i only wont 1 for a decent thrash threw the bush on weekends and a few little jumps any info would help thanx

Bought one of these off ebay a week ago. Id be steering clear of to be honest. Had it running twenty minutes then it died. Cant get it running again. Can not contact atomik in melbourne. Have been calling and emailing for five days now. Seems they dont give a rats about their customers. Its never been this with my pitpro. So yeah, pitpro good. Atomik bad.

Bought one of these off ebay a week ago. Id be steering clear of to be honest. Had it running twenty minutes then it died. Cant get it running again. Can not contact atomik in melbourne. Have been calling and emailing for five days now. Seems they dont give a rats about their customers. Its never been this with my pitpro. So yeah, pitpro good. Atomik bad.

That sucks!
They say on ebay how good costomer service they have.
I guess it goes to show you can't belive everything you read.
I was looking into getting one of these bikes too.
I got a DHZ instead.
Sorry to hear about your bike. I hope they get on it! And fix your problem.

hi what quality is the atomik? i just got a thumpstar to thrash around but waiting for it to arrive

Latest posts

Back